Intermediate Rider Registration | Battle In The Bay
Time & Location
About The Event
Our Intermediate Competition is FREE to enter and a ton of FUN!
Come out to our temporary Collingwood Boarder Pass Cable Park and show case your skills to your friends and family and meet some new people, who are just as into wakeboarding as you.
IF YOU ARE IN THE COLLINGWOOD REGION DURING PRIOR TO THE CONTEST ON AUGUST 7-9, THAN COME OUT FOR SOME PRACTICE RUNS ON THE WAKEBOARD COURSE.
- All riders must checked in and on site by 8:45am, August 10th.
- Intermediate Warm up from 9am - 10am.
- Competition runs from 10am - 11:40am.
- Podium Ceremony is 11:40am - 12:00pm.
- Each participant is guaranteed 6 passes
- 1 pass = 2 lengths of the the course
- 2 Riders will be on the dock, they will each go out for a 3 pass set and take turns doing this twice
- The rider's run will begin when he or she leaves the dock and will continue through the 3 passes until he or she falls no more than twice
- The top riders from the first round will move on to the second round in the same format until there is only 1 victor
- Each rider will be judged on their best 3 pass set
- All Rail Trick Variations
- Kicker Tricks: Basic Inverts, Glides (nothing past a 540 for spinning)
RIDER REGISTRATION WAIVER
- All riders under the age of 18 must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or gaurdian. This can be done on site or prior to the competition (please email email@example.com for more info).
- Intermediate Rider Ticket$0$00$0