Beginner Rider Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
Our Beginner Competition is for anyone and everyone who is just getting started in wakeboarding!
It is FREE to enter and a ton of FUN!
Come out to our temporary Collingwood Boarder Pass Cable Park and show case your skills to your friends and family and meet some new people who are just as into wakeboarding as you.
IF YOU ARE IN THE COLLINGWOOD REGION DURING PRIOR TO THE CONTEST ON AUGUST 7-9, THAN COME OUT FOR SOME PRACTICE RUNS ON THE WAKEBOARD COURSE.
- All riders must checked in and on site by 1pm, August 9th.
- Competition runs from 2pm - 4:15pm.
- Podium is 4:15pm - 4:30pm.
- Each participant is guaranteed 6 passes
- 1 pass = 2 lengths of the the course
- 2 Riders will be on the dock, they will each go out for a 3 pass set and take turns doing this twice
- The rider's run will begin when he or she leaves the dock and will continue through the 3 passes until he or she falls no more than twice
- The top riders from the first round will move on to the second round in the same format until there is only 1 victor
- Each rider will be judged on their best 3 pass set
- Any Surface Tricks (surface 180 or more)
- Any Oliie Tricks
- Basic Rail Tricks (50/50, Frontside or Backside Boardslides)
- Kicker Tricks: Straight Airs, Grabs, Frontside 180's or 360's (no inverts)
RIDER REGISTRATION WAIVER
- All riders under the age of 18 must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or gaurdian. This can be done on site or prior to the competition (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info).
- Beginner Rider Registration$0$00$0